Our law firm is a growing boutique family law firm located in Bethesda, MD. Lloyd Malech, Principal of Malech Law, is a dynamic, successful, top-rated attorney with over 25 years of experience in family law. Malech Law advocates both in and out of the courtroom for divorce, custody, child support, and domestic violence cases. Our team is growing and we are looking for a new member who shares our values.
Trust: We treat our clients and colleagues with understanding and respect, and work to the best of our ability to get favorable outcomes.
Teamwork: We pitch in and help each other to get the best results for each of our clients in a collaborative manner.
Drive and persistence: We believe in aggressively representing our clients’ interests within a strong ethical framework.
The position requires experience in family law and an interest in growing our firm with advancement opportunities.
The Law Clerk will be responsible for:
- Aiding our attorneys with their caseload
- Drafting pleadings and discovery
- Reporting on case progress and briefings on case status
- Working with our administration team to ensure business development
- Drafting briefs and motions
- Conducting discoveries
- Legal writing
- Legal research
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel
- Clio or other law practice management software is a plus
- Self-directed, self-confident, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with civil procedure
- Experience drafting briefs and motion
- Experience conducting discovery
This is a part-time hourly position located in Bethesda, MD, reporting directly to the principal.
To apply, please submit your resume, transcript and references via email to Admin@Malechlaw.com. We will respond within one week. No phone calls, please.